Social media monitoring is one of the first steps towards integrating social media strategy with an organization's marketing roadmap. It is critical that the social media analytics are used to develop reports that target specific areas of interest and dedicated human resource is used to monitor the trends and respond to specific triggers.
Organizations often use social media to identify reputation based trends, however many of them fail to realize the value of identifying trends emerging from committed network of followers and unidentified competitors. Organizations have found that the real difference is built by understanding emerging trends that blend with their brand position and corporate message.
The demands of social media is different for every organizations, some organizations due to their requirement and size of data being exchanged need much more regular and customized monitoring services.
Our customized social media monitoring service center provides outsourced social media monitoring services for our customers. We identify critical needs of our customers as part of their social media strategy and set trigger points to identify triggers from trends emerging from social media data. Our dedicated support team helps marketing and sales teams respond to triggers and alerts, while also providing regular daily, weekly monitoring support.
As part of social media monitoring services, we provide our customers with:
- Social media strategy assessment
- Identify trigger points, alerts, frequency of reports and SLA
- Daily/weekly/monthly data updates
- More than 10+ pre-built reports
- Integrated alerting scheme, with API integration to CRM and ERP systems
- Capabilities to add competitors and keywords of interest
Separate pre-built analysis for Google+/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn
Why Muniwar Technologies for media monitoring?
- We cover traditional, broadcast and social media giving you a holistic view of the media coverage
- Ability to source news content from multiple sources
- We support multiple geographies and languages
- Optimal mix of technology tools and human intelligence
- Ability to design customized media monitoring process- publications, regions and formats
- Allow high levels of customization and improved responsiveness through human analytics
- Scalable and sustainable reporting at daybreak services governed by stringent Service Level Agreements